Our clients rely on Midwest MEP’s HVAC services, equipment installation, maintenance and energy management solutions to reduce costs and optimize efficiency at their facility. We service and install all of the top manufacturer’s equipment and are pleased to assist with any of your equipment or system-related needs. We can provide:
- Turnkey new construction projects
- Preventative maintenance contracts
- Replacement part installation
Installation and maintenance of:
- HVAC and equipment
- Top name computer-driven control systems
- Process piping for any application
Comprehensive energy management examination, including:
- Helpful tips on energy partnerships, rebates and credits available from local utility providers
- Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Integration of quality control checkpoints (commissioning/recommissioning) for HVAC systems
- Communication systems to verify smooth and consistent operation at all facilities
Improve Your Bottom Line
Facility managers in retail, industrial and commercial settings continually work to identify and correct operational inefficiencies. When it comes to managing refrigeration, food service and HVAC systems, which oten account for more than half a company’s energy bill, even the slightest equipment malfunction or control variation can become a huge drain on your bottom line.
You need a refrigeration, food service and HVAC equipment consultant that not only protects your facility and inventory, but also delivers energy savings. Your best choice is Midwest MEP, Inc., a company committed to offering the latest technology, competitive pricing and expert service. A leader in energy management, heating ventilation and air conditioning solutions for supermarkets, warehouses and retailers of all sizes. As a fully licensed and insured company, every aspect f your system controls will be expertly managed by our highly-skilled union consultants. Our team is available around the clock, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Latest Technology in HVAC Services
Midwest MEP uses state of the art 3-D drafting software to improve the quality of work we provide and overall productivity of our HVAC business.
- Auto Desk MEP software is utilized to create permit and engineering drawings.
- MAP’s CAD Duct software is utilized in the direct computerized down loading of our ductwork drawings to our sheet metal shop for fabrication
- MAP’s CAD Mech software is utilized to create pipe spool drawings that are used to build piping systems “off site” in our pipe “fab” shop.
- MAP’s Job Site software is used to create rod, hanger, insert and sleeve locations in a 3-D graphic model. The model is downloaded to a laser based location device (Trimble Total Station) for actual layout of the information at the job site by the field crew. This eliminates inaccuracies caused by field measuring and cuts down layout time which helps the concrete pour schedule.
- Navisworks is then used for coordination and collision detection.
- We have the latest up to date versions of these 3-D packages.
Prior to 1999 we were drawing HVAC systems in 2-D with Auto CAD. Utilizing 3-D modeling features like auto sections, information blocks, design specs and uniform information libraries we reduced our drafting time and increased the accuracy and quality of our drawings. Changes and revisions also were easier and faster to incorporate into projects.